Friday, March 6, 2009

Seaworld!!!

My school took a school wide field trip to Seaworld....$6 for half day...you can't beat that....so, I went with my kids and it was so fun!!! Melody came with me to help. We watched an educational program with the Seal and Sea Otter with the whole school than went and saw all the animals... Kai loved the giant turtles, the stinky penguins (that is what he called them), the Beluga whales, the Walrus and the star fish. The Polar bears were sleeping when we went there but we went in their "model" den. Funny thing...when we were in the bear den they had bears growling in the speakers and it scared Kai...he was a little hysterical....saying "that's scary mommy!!"

Stinky Penguins!


Nyomi took a great nap in the stroller.


Kai and Melody looking at Penguins.

1 comment:

Julie Brazelton said...

I'm dieing to take Carter there but last month we went to the Denver Aquarium and he love it! Great job on the blog:)- Julie