Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Emailing Son


We keep our computer in the kids room on a built-in table that Matt's dad built for us. It's nice cause I can check email and stuff while the kids are playing in the room with me. It's not nice, however, cause when they are napping I can't get on the computer. Therefore, I am very guilty of being online during the day instead of spending time with them. Anyway, yesterday I was cooking and had not heard Kai for a few minutes. When I called out and asked what he was doing he yells back to me " I'm checking my email mommy!" I went in there and found him typing on our computer. Funny boy....guilty mommy!!! In fact this is Kai typing:


f/.fglflll v ,,,,lOIUu huyyhuujuhjuua

nmn niu oooia0---aaaaaabbbbbcccccddddtteeeuakbkcdefkkkkkkkkkkkaAkkkkmkjkjkjksjsxwhhddhcsdi88m99i8987nmypw



p.s. Matt is going to set him up an email address

No comments: