Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrapbooking - What's That?!!

I love scrapbooking....I love putting pages together and writing down all the fun memories. I have not scrapbooked in 8 months because I have no time, creativity, or place to put my stuff. This makes me really sad because Kai has this huge scrapbook of his first year and Nyomi has two pages:( . So, I have decided to make my blog sort like my scrapbook. It's perfect cause I started it when she was born. This being said I am going to start blogging stats and stories - sorry if it is boring but it's the only way to keep the memories. I just wish I could somehow print my blog out and make it into a book---can you do that? I wish!

2 comments:

Candice Guerrero said...

Gee Nats, great idea! :)

Stacy said...

Ok first, I have not seen you in FOREVER! Second, I am a HUGE scrapbooker and I love that idea. I started her baby book before Sky was born but have not done anything since..oh ya and I am still not done with my wedding album! We should get together sometime and really scrapbook!